This Weekends other Games

citytill1die84 said:
Chipmeister said:
Goal of the season from Shelvey , but he does play for Swansea so maybe not

Ye Shrek will still get it no doubt.
I doubt it. Some pundits were saying the Norwich goal in the same week was better. Goal of the Season has to be Kasami against us. Rosicky's and Wilshere's might round of the top 3.
SebastianBlue said:
Uptopbob said:
Watching Bayern vs Breman and they are 1-2 down at home coming up to half time. Same as seen vs Madrid recently, all the possession but few chances created and Breman score from pretty much their only two attacks of the game.

Since they won the league they have played pretty poorly and look a shadow of the team that won the champions league the other year.

Pep has been playing a very different team since their win and their eyes are elsewhere. You really can't judge much from their recent performances, other than they could improve their depth (which they have with the Lewandowski purchase).

Problems run a lot deeper than that.
They should just ignore Pep and play with their instincts like they are doing now.

Lahm once more showing why he arguably has the best cross in the world.

supercrystal7 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Chipmeister said:

I doubt it. Some pundits were saying the Norwich goal in the same week was better. Goal of the Season has to be Kasami against us. Rosicky's and Wilshere's might round of the top 3.
SebastianBlue said:
Uptopbob said:
Watching Bayern vs Breman and they are 1-2 down at home coming up to half time. Same as seen vs Madrid recently, all the possession but few chances created and Breman score from pretty much their only two attacks of the game.

Since they won the league they have played pretty poorly and look a shadow of the team that won the champions league the other year.

Pep has been playing a very different team since their win and their eyes are elsewhere. You really can't judge much from their recent performances, other than they could improve their depth (which they have with the Lewandowski purchase).

They should just ignore Pep and play with their instincts like they are doing now.

I think the fact they won the league in March would indicate otherwise. Unless you're arguing that they won the league in a record number of matches despite Pep's management? If so, you're also arguing that they are basically the best team of all time.

SebastianBlue said:
supercrystal7 said:
citytill1die84 said:
SebastianBlue said:

I think the fact they won the league in March would indicate otherwise. Unless you're arguing that they won the league in a record number of matches despite Pep's management? If so, you're also arguing that they are basically the best team of all time.
I am saying that they won the league despite Pep.
I am not saying Bayern are the best team of all time, but I have never seen a better team.
They play like they did today without being scared of losing possession and they will win the CL again.

Chipmeister said:

A) He doesn't play for the Rags so NO
B) He is not called Wayne/Jizzy Jazzy/Doesn't so again NO
C) If neither of the above apply is he a scouse shite..... again NO

basically this goal will be forgotten by the time Bryan Riggs (Saviour) trots his team out at the Swamp.

Len Rum said:
Big Swifty said:
Just wasted time watching the Turf Moor game. Bloody hell. if that's the standard in 2nd tier, even those coming up, I don't think they'll bother us.

(Famous last words)
Just like Cardiff earlier in the season mate?!

And Wigan more recently. :-(

supercrystal7 said:
SebastianBlue said:
supercrystal7 said:

I am saying that they won the league despite Pep.
I am not saying Bayern are the best team of all time, but I have never seen a better team.
They play like they did today without being scared of losing possession and they will win the CL again.

I disagree. I think Pep has been given his dream: a team that can play both physically and direct, as well as in possession and through pass-based creation. He is building a team that can change its style and beat any team in the world, which is the one thing lacking at Barça. And he has coached that dynamism into their approach.

Some stunning goals this weekend

Here is Pjanics goal from yesterday

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKVwLOvUPFA[/youtube]

Fulham leading 1-0. Looked like they were down a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.