This Weekends other Games

Southampton plays some pretty football but barely created anything throughout the game. This could be because of the early goal and they didn't need to push much but if Everton hadn't scored two completely avoidable OG's I don't think they would have scored.

Everton's top 4 hopes fading rapidly. 1 point behind Arsenal, who will hammer the toons on monday night. So the scousers will be 4 points behind with only two games left. They'll lose against us (obviously!) so, by my dodgy maths, they'll be keeping thursday nights free for next season.

mancity1 said:
Everton are there for a right walloping next week.

They would have lost to pretty much any side today on that pathetic showing and last week would have been the same had it been someone other than Manure.

You are forgetting our dire record at Goodison,the Scouse/Manc rivalry and the fact they will want to obviously do well at their own ground and cement a European place.

Just wasted time watching the Turf Moor game. Bloody hell. if that's the standard in 2nd tier, even those coming up, I don't think they'll bother us.

(Famous last words)

So I was watching twilight. after the first goal went In I decided i was bored

Might watch twilight three now (2 makes me cry)

Big Swifty said:
Just wasted time watching the Turf Moor game. Bloody hell. if that's the standard in 2nd tier, even those coming up, I don't think they'll bother us.

(Famous last words)
One word.
Begins with 'C'
Ends in 'ardiff'.

jimharri said:
Everton's top 4 hopes fading rapidly. 1 point behind Arsenal, who will hammer the toons on monday night. So the scousers will be 4 points behind with only two games left. They'll lose against us (obviously!) so, by my dodgy maths, they'll be keeping thursday nights free for next season.

With United and Spurs inevitably going to be better next season I think winning the Europa is arguably Everton's best possible way of reaching the Champions League next season.

Cardiff, Schmardiff. As Voltaire said, "I may disagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it".

It was still a crappy game at Turf Moor.

Watching Bayern vs Breman and they are 1-2 down at home coming up to half time. Same as seen vs Madrid recently, all the possession but few chances created and Breman score from pretty much their only two attacks of the game.

Since they won the league they have played pretty poorly and look a shadow of the team that won the champions league the other year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.