This Weekends other Games

greasedupdeafguy said:
Reckon villa will go down. They have to go to our place and WHL in their remaining three games.
They're right in it. They're probably just hoping that there are 3 teams who are worse than them.

malg said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reckon villa will go down. They have to go to our place and WHL in their remaining three games.
They're right in it. They're probably just hoping that there are 3 teams who are worse than them.

if Norwich win today I reckon Villa are stuffed.

I want Sunderland down. Good fans, good club, but sick of dropping points left and right to them every season!

It'd be sad to see a club as big as Villa go down, but Leeds and City proved no one is too big for the Football League.

LoveCity said:
I want Sunderland down. Good fans, good club, but sick of dropping points left and right to them every season!

It'd be sad to see a club as big as Villa go down, but Leeds and City proved no one is too big for the Football League.

No need for that mate ;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm --<br /><br />Fulham 2 Hull 1

LoveCity said:

We will win their next season if they stay up , trust me.

Game in League 2 with everything to play for. Wycombe and Bristol Rovers level on points and playing each other and one of them is almost certainly going down to the Conference with Torquay if they lose. Now there's pressure. Rovers currently winning 2-1.

supercrystal7 said:
SebastianBlue said:
supercrystal7 said:
I am saying that they won the league despite Pep.
I am not saying Bayern are the best team of all time, but I have never seen a better team.
They play like they did today without being scared of losing possession and they will win the CL again.

I disagree. I think Pep has been given his dream: a team that can play both physically and direct, as well as in possession and through pass-based creation. He is building a team that can change its style and beat any team in the world, which is the one thing lacking at Barça. And he has coached that dynamism into their approach.
It's all a matter of opinions, but Bayern's record against top sides has not been good this year. They are so good and Dortmund had so many problems they could have won the league with Ribery in goal. Pep was given the best team possibly ever and has not done much. He has fiddled with the tactics and made them weaker. Bayern were complete already.

Bayern are not Barca and not built for Tika-taka. Players like Muller, Gotze, Mandzukic, Ribery, Schweinsteiger and (RB)Lahm need to play a faster more direct game.

Müller, Götze, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Thiago, and Scweinsteiger are absolutely players that can play possession football, but can also play more directly (which I indicated in my earlier post). And despite this being a transition year they dominated their league, could very well go on to the CL Final, and will likely win the DFB-Pokal. As you said, it is a matter of opinion—I don't think we'll change each others at this rate, though.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:41 pm --<br /><br />
TFC said:
Fucking hell, Hull get one back from one of the freakest goals you'll see :D

Video/GIF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.