This Weekends other Games

mancity1 said:
malg said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reckon villa will go down. They have to go to our place and WHL in their remaining three games.
They're right in it. They're probably just hoping that there are 3 teams who are worse than them.

if Norwich win today I reckon Villa are stuffed.
No chance. Even if ''Wee Davey'' (RIP) was still in charge, I could only see a hammering for the canaries.

another generation said:
To watch the rags lose or not to watch the rags lose...

Corrected.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
mancity1 said:
malg said:
They're right in it. They're probably just hoping that there are 3 teams who are worse than them.

if Norwich win today I reckon Villa are stuffed.
No chance. Even if ''Wee Davey'' (RIP) was still in charge, I could only see a hammering for the canaries.

Perhaps. Then again, they have everything to play for and while Giggs will bring a new drive, as the saviour, if things do not go well from the off it could be a crumbling.

another generation said:
To watch the rags or not to watch the rags...

No chance of me watching it. A team costing as much as utd should batter norwich and it will be a giggs wank fest left right and brothers wife, i mean centre. No questions asked why he fell out with moyes or why the players did not perform for Moyes and que the pathetic giggs banners they will show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.