This Weekends other Games

SebastianBlue said:
supercrystal7 said:
SebastianBlue said:
I disagree. I think Pep has been given his dream: a team that can play both physically and direct, as well as in possession and through pass-based creation. He is building a team that can change its style and beat any team in the world, which is the one thing lacking at Barça. And he has coached that dynamism into their approach.
It's all a matter of opinions, but Bayern's record against top sides has not been good this year. They are so good and Dortmund had so many problems they could have won the league with Ribery in goal. Pep was given the best team possibly ever and has not done much. He has fiddled with the tactics and made them weaker. Bayern were complete already.

Bayern are not Barca and not built for Tika-taka. Players like Muller, Gotze, Mandzukic, Ribery, Schweinsteiger and (RB)Lahm need to play a faster more direct game.

Müller, Götze, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Thiago, and Scweinsteiger are absolutely players that can play possession football, but can also play more directly (which I indicated in my earlier post). And despite this being a transition year they dominated their league, could very well go on to the CL Final, and will likely win the DFB-Pokal. As you said, it is a matter of opinion—I don't think we'll change each others at this rate, though.
As you said we are unlikely to change each others minds, but I will clarify one important thing. I said those players were not made for Tika-taka. Tika-taka is a form of possession football, Bayern last year mostly played a possession game but it was more direct. City play a possession game and it;s not Tika-taka.

If our players are up for it I have no doubt we can beat Everton and Palace.

Liverpool dropping points won't mean anything if we don't win our games.

I fancy us to finish strong by winning the remaining games, aguero has come back at a very good time and could be vital.

LoveCity said:
Europa League looking grim for United. :/

Was hoping for that distraction to minimize the risk of a Liverpool-esque comeback season if they get a good manager like Van Gaal.

the chances of the rags overtaking spurs and everton are nil, no way will they finish in 5th and that is what would be required for them to get into the Europa league.

The fornicating twats can't win today. If they put in a good performance, they'll be accused of player power getting rid of Moyes. If they don't, it will be said that they are shite. Of course, both these things are quite true.

Also, a win would help them in their quest for qualification for the Thursday Night Cup. Anything less will not. What a lovely position for the scum to be in.

Here comes the twat, Dwight Yorke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.