This Weekends other Games

Seriously, how many times has the phrase "the United way" been used in the last 15 minutes? Every other sentence, mainly as they don't seem to be able to actual describe what "the United way" is, so they just repeat the phrase without explaination. Cringe worthy propaganda stuff

brotherblue said:
If our players are up for it I have no doubt we can beat Everton and Palace.

Liverpool dropping points won't mean anything if we don't win our games.

I fancy us to finish strong by winning the remaining games, aguero has come back at a very good time and could be vital.

You are right. We have to play very well to beat these two really good teams but I think if we play well it won't be any problem to beat them. I hope Liverpool will drop points against Chelsea or Palace otherwise we have no chance to win the title. Aguero's form is good and Yaya Toure will also return. C'mon City!!!

law74 said:
LoveCity said:
Europa League looking grim for United. :/

Was hoping for that distraction to minimize the risk of a Liverpool-esque comeback season if they get a good manager like Van Gaal.

the chances of the rags overtaking spurs and everton are nil, no way will they finish in 5th and that is what would be required for them to get into the Europa league.

With us winning the league cup I am sure the side that finishes 6th will get a guernsey on Europa as well.

Hull will make it as well I think assuming Arsenal finish top four.

Utd have no hope even if Fair Play posy was still in vogue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.