This Weekends other Games

This may look like a 'crying' question coming from a city supporter, but how on earth can the FA accept a weakened lineup before they've seen it? If it's a piss poor match it damages the league brand and will pi*s off the broadcasters too if it's so bad. I think it's just a disappointment for football, but saying that Chelsea could still win...

spongebob123 said:
This may look like a 'crying' question coming from a city supporter, but how on earth can the FA accept a weakened lineup before they've seen it? If it's a piss poor match it damages the league brand and will pi*s off the broadcasters too if it's so bad. I think it's just a disappointment for football, but saying that Chelsea could still win...

Its hardly a team of fucking kids,all experienced internationals.

spongebob123 said:
Apart from CB, it's not THAT weak a lineup. Watching Cardiff crumble today, we can look at that defeat early on as more contributory to not winning the league than Chelsea's team today.

jimharri said:
spongebob123 said:
Apart from CB, it's not THAT weak a lineup. Watching Cardiff crumble today, we can look at that defeat early on as more contributory to not winning the league than Chelsea's team today.
Aye.

We've fluffed our lines when we shouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.