This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 25/26 Oct

Re: United v Chelsea ?

willipp said:
metalblue said:
pantalon violet again said:
i never want utd to win...................ever

this, all day, every day

So if they were playing Chelsea last game of the season and we needed Chelsea to lose for us to win the league, you would still be wanting united to lose?

id be wanting Chelsea's coach to catch fire on the motorway, be late , game abandoned , utd win by default ..thats as far as my imagination can stretch for those cunts

willipp said:
metalblue said:
this, all day, every day

So if they were playing Chelsea last game of the season and we needed Chelsea to lose for us to win the league, you would still be wanting united to lose?

id be wanting Chelsea's coach to catch fire on the motorway, be late , game abandoned , utd win by default ..thats as far as my imagination can stretch for those c**ts

I agree, id take that.

willipp said:
metalblue said:

this, all day, every day

Depends on whether United could go down or not. I'd take 2nd if that happened personally.

I suppose a draw, followed by United win. Not too bothered though.

3 straight red cards each is all I ask. I'll choose the players nearer the time.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
willipp said:
metalblue said:
this, all day, every day

Depends on whether United could go down or not. I'd take 2nd if that happened personally.

Id much rather celebrate our success over their failure.

willipp said:
metalblue said:

this, all day, every day

Just to stir things up, what if a Chelsea win relegated United? What if a draw did?

(Yes, I know its not going to happen, just a bit of fun)

--------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Damn, just noticed somebody beat me to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.