This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Interesting that Wenger believes Oxlade Chamberlain will turn out to be a central midfielder ( which is where he played today). Maybe that's another positive following Ramseys early season fine form. I think Arsenal are almost certain now to secure a top 3 spot, but they will be tested these next couple of weeks.

Probably should have gone to the game today, but at 60 quid decided to give it a miss. Not the worst result in the world, but we need to find more goals from somewhere. Murray coming back injury should hopefully add that, but who knows how long he will take to recover. Still awful in possession. Chamahk was good holding it up, but we had so few options. Huge game against Brom coming up. A shame Williams was not even on the bench today. I would sell him in the summer to Everton if Barkley leaves them.

supercrystal7 said:
Probably should have gone to the game today, but at 60 quid decided to give it a miss. Not the worst result in the world, but we need to find more goals from somewhere. Murray coming back injury should hopefully add that, but who knows how long he will take to recover. Still awful in possession. Chamahk was good holding it up, but we had so few options. Huge game against Brom coming up. A shame Williams was not even on the bench today. I would sell him in the summer to Everton if Barkley leaves them.

First half, Pulis clearly thought he would defend like West Ham did against Chelsea, so pretty dull.
Bolasie, I thought looked bright and dangerous but bloody hell and despite your fans showing good support, that bloody drum incessantly beating throughout the game, drove me and others up the wall.

Gillespie said:
supercrystal7 said:

First half, Pulis clearly thought he would defend like West Ham did against Chelsea, so pretty dull.
Bolasie, I thought looked bright and dangerous but bloody hell and despite your fans showing good support, that bloody drum incessantly beating throughout the game, drove me and others up the wall.
Bolassie is decent, but maybe dropped when Ince gets into the team. Bolassie really needs to improve his decision making, but in many ways he has not got much experience for a 24 year old at all. I like him a lot, but he is a poor man's Zaha and Cardiff have Zaha.

Better the drums than banging on the backboards. Annoying opposition fans hardly the worst thing in the world.

supercrystal7 said:
Gillespie said:
supercrystal7 said:

Bolassie is decent, but maybe dropped when Ince gets into the team. Bolassie really needs to improve his decision making, but in many ways he has not got much experience for a 24 year old at all. I like him a lot, but he is a poor man's Zaha and Cardiff have Zaha.

Better the drums than banging on the backboards. Annoying opposition fans hardly the worst thing in the world.

Hey Crystal,
What's the story with Zaha at Man Yoo?
I can't understand it. Zaha looked a great prospect last season but can't get a look in at Man Yoo where being fair, it's not as if they are blessed with young talent. He did well yesterday for Cardiff; I can't understand Moyes.
I must be missing something

PS The Eagles fans were by far and away the best supporting noisiest fans at the Emirates so far this season. I don't think you need the drum.
PPS The eagle that flies at Selhurst Park before matches is from Eagle Heights at Lullingstone Kent. Just a mile or so from where I live. It and the other predatory birds kept there ( such as buzzards, falcons etc.) occasionally get loose and can be seen soaring high over the village. An odd sight in rural Kent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.