This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Feb

Gillespie said:
supercrystal7 said:
Gillespie said:
First half, Pulis clearly thought he would defend like West Ham did against Chelsea, so pretty dull.
Bolasie, I thought looked bright and dangerous but bloody hell and despite your fans showing good support, that bloody drum incessantly beating throughout the game, drove me and others up the wall.
Bolassie is decent, but maybe dropped when Ince gets into the team. Bolassie really needs to improve his decision making, but in many ways he has not got much experience for a 24 year old at all. I like him a lot, but he is a poor man's Zaha and Cardiff have Zaha.

Better the drums than banging on the backboards. Annoying opposition fans hardly the worst thing in the world.

What's the story with Zaha at Man Yoo?
I can't understand it. Zaha looked a great prospect last season but can't get a look in at Man Yoo where being fair, it's not as if they are blessed with young talent. He did well yesterday for Cardiff; I can't understand Moyes.
I must be missing something

It's a shame Moyes didn't miss Zaha when he caught him fucking his daughter(allegedly)

stony said:
Gillespie said:
supercrystal7 said:
Bolassie is decent, but maybe dropped when Ince gets into the team. Bolassie really needs to improve his decision making, but in many ways he has not got much experience for a 24 year old at all. I like him a lot, but he is a poor man's Zaha and Cardiff have Zaha.

Better the drums than banging on the backboards. Annoying opposition fans hardly the worst thing in the world.

I can't understand it. Zaha looked a great prospect last season but can't get a look in at Man Yoo where being fair, it's not as if they are blessed with young talent. He did well yesterday for Cardiff; I can't understand Moyes.

It's a shame Moyes didn't miss Zaha when he caught him fucking his daughter(allegedly)

Is that right?
Well, it might explain a thing or two.
Sounds a bit far fetched,though.

Gillespie said:
stony said:
Gillespie said:

Is that right?
Well, it might explain a thing or two.
Sounds a bit far fetched,though.

Zaha actually came out on twitter to specifically deny the rumour.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 01-Feb-02 Fe

mancityvstoke said:
you leave Moyes alone...he's doing a grand job

To be honest, I did feel sorry for him because I thought he was sold a pup by Fergie who left him with an ageing squad and a lack of midfield quality.

However, I am now beginning to think some of his troubles are of his own making.

I don't understand his tactics, his formation, his substitutions and why he plays Jones in midfield.

Maybe I'm missing something?

May I just point out that Man Yoo are 7 points off 4th spot and 15 (maybe 16 after tomorrow) points off top spot.

So, I think I do have a case that Moyes maybe is struggling a bit?

Anyway, who cares? As Allardyce would say, I couldn't give a shite.

Gillespie said:
mancityvstoke said:

To be honest, I did feel sorry for him because I thought he was sold a pup by Fergie who left him with an ageing squad and a lack of midfield quality.

However, I am now beginning to think some of his troubles are of his own making.

I don't understand his tactics, his formation, his substitutions and why he plays Jones in midfield.

May I just point out that Man Yoo are 7 points off 4th spot and 15 (maybe 16 after tomorrow) points off top spot.

It's a bit of both. Whiskey nose didn't leave the club in a healthy state but I think a better manager than Davey say a Pep, Pelle or dare I say it Mourinho would be in the top four comfortably now.

Gillespie said:
mancityvstoke said:

You feel sorry for him ? Fuck me!

If he woke up to find a flesh eating parasite had devoured 78% of his anus and 90% of his brain, and he had to spend the rest of his life shitting in a plastic bag whilst doing his damnedest to lick every window in his house, I'd still struggle to find even a slither of sympathy for him.
To paraphrase, he's a terrible ****.

stony said:
Gillespie said:
mancityvstoke said:

If he woke up to find a flesh eating parasite had devoured 78% of his anus and 90% of his brain, and he had to spend the rest of his life shitting in a plastic bag whilst doing his damnedest to lick every window in his house, I'd still struggle to find even a slither of sympathy for him.

I think that's a bit harsh. I never had a problem with Moyes when he was at Everton. I thought he did a good job there. But maybe not, because it's clear to me that Everton have actually upgraded their manager since Moyes left.

Gillespie said:
stony said:
Gillespie said:

I think that's a bit harsh. I never had a problem with Moyes when he was at Everton. I thought he did a good job there. But maybe not, because it's clear to me that Everton have actually upgraded their manager since Moyes left.

Since the takeover, Moyes has always had a problem with City. After the Lescott saga things just got worse. His pre-match comments in the official Everton programme a few years ago were not just inflammatory, they were slanderous and potentially dangerous. It was almost as though he was trying to incite the Goodison crowd to violence. I honestly don't know how he got away without being sanctioned for those comments.
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.