This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Get the fuck in! Where are all the bottlers now who were conceding the title in fucking November? We're Manchester City and we fight to the end!

I've said it over and over again (you can check, if you like): Diego Costa is one-dimensional and a prick. I'm half Spanish, spent half my life here and the other half in Manchester, and I can't even stand him. The "journalists" comparing him to Aguero are morons—Sergio is a class above and can play several different positions.

This Chelsea team is very drab and will continue to be until Matic comes back.

jared said:
I like newcastle!

I don't get it though. How can Chelsea continue to be so bad at newcastle yet master arsenal so thoroughly like their woman.

You could have said same about us but replace Arsenal with United and Newcastle with Sunderland up until recently.

Brilliant stuff, Chelsea for the first time this season look iffy. We're in better form and have easier fixtures coming up, happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.