This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

J_Bow said:
Brilliant stuff, Chelsea for the first time this season look iffy. We're in better form and have easier fixtures coming up, happy.

Hope the lads don't have one eye on Rome today. What a vital 3 points we need

ifiwasarichfan said:
I wonder if I am still the only poster who has a good thing to say about Alan Pardew !

Nope. Think he is doing a good job at Newcastle given the circumstances and after today am feeling very fond of the guy. Nearly lost it when the 6 mins came up though. Would have put money on an equaliser which thankfully I would have lost.

Just need us to finish the job later.

Invincibles my arse , take it , take it , take it, fookin take it !!!!

I am now gonna spill all my hatred against those plastics flappers who wrote us off since October.

Something wrong when you've got Hazard, Fabregas & Costa in the team, but end up relying on an aging lump like Drogba to rescue you from crosses and set pieces.

Andouble said:
J_Bow said:
Brilliant stuff, Chelsea for the first time this season look iffy. We're in better form and have easier fixtures coming up, happy.

I think they'll realise the opportunity they've been given. A professional, no worries, 2 goal win will do nicely.

Andouble said:
J_Bow said:

This. CL progress would be a bonus considering how it was looking, but the opportunity to gain 3 points on Chelsea cannot be overlooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.