This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Dirty Harry said:
Surprised nobody's questioned where the 6 minutes added time came from.

Atkinson, what a slimey card happy c*nt he is.

They have mate if you look back through the thread. A very dubious decision to add 6. MAIAC

SebastianBlue said:
I've said it over and over again (you can check, if you like): Diego Costa is one-dimensional and a prick. I'm half Spanish, spent half my life here and the other half in Manchester, and I can't even stand him. The "journalists" comparing him to Aguero are morons—Sergio is a class above and can play several different positions.

This Chelsea team is very drab and will continue to be until Matic comes back.
I still rate him as a goal scorer TBF but obviously nowhere near Aguero.

What will the hacks say, one of whom was on Talk sport this morning pontificating about how he couldn't think of a better side in the premiership era?

No doubt it will be something along the lines of "so Mourinho was right, it's not possible to go unbeaten."

Re: Manchester City V Everton pre-match thread.

Champions2012! said:
Not so invincible after all
They can't cope with the pressure

No real pressure yet either. Lets see how they're getting on at business end of the season.

No complacency with Roma midweek, get the points on the board and worry about that after.

My last sentence now looks a little out of place as I no longer seem to be in the Everton prematch.

Dirty Harry said:

To be fair, both Alan Pardew and the guy doing the 'commentary' for the Mailonline did question it albeit in slightly different ways:-
Craig Hope for Mailonline said "6 minutes extra time, where did that come from?"
Alan Pardew simply turned to the fourth official and said "Fucking disgrace"

Astley Lad said:
Dirty Harry said:

To be fair, both Alan Pardew and the guy doing the 'commentary' for the Mailonline did question it albeit in slightly different ways:-
Craig Hope for Mailonline said "6 minutes extra time, where did that come from?"
Alan Pardew simply turned to the fourth official and said "Fucking disgrace"

Pardew just questioned it in the post match interview too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.