This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

West Ham vs Swansea

Aston Villa vs Leicester

2cy4h9j.jpg

I may be biased, but I did think our game today was quite entertaining. It was the highest quality game, but the players gave everything and there was a lot of chances. This season is so strange. It is definitely making me more emotional than last. Even though Totttenham had equally good chances we got in more dangerous positions alongside the chances we did create and should have won. Bolassie with his pace, skill, power and speed is probably as good as any winger in the Premiership taking a player on. Sadly he lacks end product and decision making. I have no idea how we will do this season, but if we stay up it has been more exciting than last.

This has been a good day. If the rags had played today, the fuckers would have lost.

supercrystal7 said:
I may be biased, but I did think our game today was quite entertaining. It was the highest quality game, but the players gave everything and there was a lot of chances. This season is so strange. It is definitely making me more emotional than last. Even though Totttenham had equally good chances we got in more dangerous positions alongside the chances we did create and should have won. Bolassie with his pace, skill, power and speed is probably as good as any winger in the Premiership taking a player on. Sadly he lacks end product and decision making. I have no idea how we will do this season, but if we stay up it has been more exciting than last.

I thought Palace played very well, I'm always impressed with Bolassie since the first time I see him, still love watching him play, if he could finish and set more up he'd be worth 30m+, He done Dier like a kipper on a few occasions and when Mason went out to help it didn't really nullify the threat. Even Zaha was getting forward well. I thought Ward, Jedinak and Dann were excellent too. Ledley and Soldado both should have scored in the game, Soldado's miss was worse for me. I was happy with it being 0-0 at the end

I've always been a fan of Puncheon (last season at the lane especially) I don't see him start too many games. Does Warnock not like him much? I know he said something in an interview about him. He did arse up a while back in the last minute trying to play it out of trouble and it led to a goal (can't remember which team may have been WBA) not sure if that was the start of it, but I'd be starting him if it were me

Will be a good game this. Two of the Prem's better sides this season.

A West Ham win to go third would be good. Because Arsenal and Liverpool are so shit, WH are one of our few hopes to keep the Rags out of the top 4. COYI!

Crouchinho said:
supercrystal7 said:

I thought Palace played very well, I'm always impressed with Bolassie since the first time I see him, still love watching him play, if he could finish and set more up he'd be worth 30m+, He done Dier like a kipper on a few occasions and when Mason went out to help it didn't really nullify the threat. Even Zaha was getting forward well. I thought Ward, Jedinak and Dann were excellent too. Ledley and Soldado both should have scored in the game, Soldado's miss was worse for me. I was happy with it being 0-0 at the end

I've always been a fan of Puncheon (last season at the lane especially) I don't see him start too many games. Does Warnock not like him much? I know he said something in an interview about him. He did arse up a while back in the last minute trying to play it out of trouble and it led to a goal (can't remember which team may have been WBA) not sure if that was the start of it, but I'd be starting him if it were me
I meant to say it WASN'T the highest quality game.

Everything seems fine between the two. Puncheon was in the team at the start, but Zaha is younger and legend at the club. Puncheon is the most likely of our attacking players to score.

On another note I see Bony has scored again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.