This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

bezer57 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Come on united.
Out of order !!!! Lol the two teams I hate the most in all the world and we need them to get wins today ??? But still won't say it well not in public !!! .

look on the downside you could be a rag wanting a win over your 'main rivals' and in doing so you help city win the title, enjoy the day im sure ushited will smash them lol

mat said:
After his contractual PR mission what odds on Van Rapist smashing a HT?

That would be rather in keeping with player behavior; suddenly irreplaceable and a pay increase to boot.

This weekend things have been falling our way, so perhaps Liverpool and Arsenal will both drop points.

its simply got to be a united win. we dont want to find us at anfield in a position where livepool can jump over us if they beat us, we need a minimum of 3 points in it before going into that game

Looking at United's eleven, it'll be interesting to see how they line up; suspect it could be similar to us yesterday with van Persie up top on his own.

I would never want a rags win. Even if we have to fight a 3 way battle with Chelsea and liv for the title. So be it.

Re: United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Come on you horrible red twats!!!

jared said:
I would never want a rags win. Even if we have to fight a 3 way battle with Chelsea and liv for the title. So be it.

and say if they had to beat a team on the last day while we needed a win for the title i supose you would chuck the title away

marco said:
jared said:

and say if they had to beat a team on the last day while we needed a win for the title i supose you would chuck the title away

Well ok in that case I would leave it to the powers beyond. If we lost the title that way then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.