This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Well we are building up to the biggest club game in the world or some other daft quote that I have just heard from wee Davey.

I know he has to big it up but FFS !

supercrystal7 said:
Has to be said after watching the highlights that Shane Long is one of the worst football brains I have ever seen from a Premiership striker. People like him, because he works hard and has decent technical ability, but the man is clueless about what to do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GTWa57BWLw[/youtube]

Fucking clueless.

Particularly clueless football brain when he scored 27 goals in a season in 2010/11.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 am --<br /><br />Utd to do Liverpool.

Arsenal and Spurs to draw.

Stoned Rose said:
supercrystal7 said:
Has to be said after watching the highlights that Shane Long is one of the worst football brains I have ever seen from a Premiership striker. People like him, because he works hard and has decent technical ability, but the man is clueless about what to do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GTWa57BWLw[/youtube]

Fucking clueless.

Particularly clueless football brain when he scored 27 goals in a season in 2010/11.

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 am --

Utd to do Liverpool.

Arsenal and Spurs to draw.
LOL. So scoring goals in the Championship is the mark of how intelligent a footballer is? I rarely say things like this, but do you try to be clueless about football or does it just come naturally to you?

I will tell you the results, based on my years of experience - Pool will NOT win at OT. Arsenal will trash Spurs. I know these things.
I am so confident that if I am wrong, I have left a wad of cash behind the bar at a pub of my choice for any true BM member to call in and drink free all evening.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Liverpool are City's title contenders, but I hate United so much, so I will support Liverpool.
But just think how much it will upset United fans, if they cheer one of their goals, only to see blues happy.

If they win, us being happy will more than take the shine off it for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.