This weekends other Prem Games 15-16 March

Danny Becks will show why he should be in the England squad, wee Tommy Clevers will put in a good show coming on from the bench. Future world player of the year Januzaj to continue his world class form, Jonesy to keep Suarez quiet and Roooooneyyyyy Roooooneyyyy to score a hatrick...

You can tell the tide has turned or turning when you want your bitter rivals to win.

Hopefully one day I can feel sorry for Arsenal and want them to win for some reason or another!!

Looking forward to this one (United/Pool) , not so much Spurs!

Ahhhhhhhh the our history is bigger than your history derby. Or we have more plastic fans worldwide than you have. The grievers derby our grieving day is bigger than your grieving day because we have sponsorship of ours. Please let it be a draw, don't want to have to cheer on the rags goes against the grain spits into waste bin.

superseiyan said:
Andouble said:
Draw or rag win

Do you think 4th is definitely out of the question for them no matter what?

I'm only concerned about us, but even with Arsenals run-in, yes, I believe there is no chance United can get top 4 this season

Playing their so called biggest rivals yet all they can sing about is us...makes sense.

superseiyan said:
Andouble said:
Draw or rag win

Do you think 4th is definitely out of the question for them no matter what?
If you lot win today, they'll be 14 points behind you, plus a significantly worse GD. So, effectively 15 points. They won't pull that back, not in the remaining 9 games after today. And even if they win, it's still 8 points of a deficit. Not impossible but, given their hot and cold form this season, unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.