This weekends other Prem Games 18-20 Oct

johnny on the spot said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Poyet surely must be sacked now. Its clear that Poyet has lost control of his team completely.

Sunderland players have done this before. It will continue to happen no matter the boss.

Anything to do with their spine of united rejects?
If they turned up every week like they do against us twice a season then maybe they would be ok.

jimharri said:
''Colin'' urging his Palace players not to shake the ref's hand. Never in the history of mankind has a human being had a more appropriate nickname. Kilbane and the fat pie eater not impressed with him on ''Final Score''.

I've just heard him on talkshite whinging about the ref and Chelsea getting all the decisions. Then for no reason whatsoever he mentioned our game and said "Manchester City got a load of dodgy decisions today too"
Fucking arsehole of a man.

stony said:
jimharri said:
''Colin'' urging his Palace players not to shake the ref's hand. Never in the history of mankind has a human being had a more appropriate nickname. Kilbane and the fat pie eater not impressed with him on ''Final Score''.

I've just heard him on talkshite whinging about the ref and Chelsea getting all the decisions. Then for no reason whatsoever he mentioned our game and said "Manchester City got a load of dodgy decisions today too"
Fucking arsehole of a man.
Par for the course. Warnock is an embarrassment to the game. And for some reason he absolutely hates us...thank fuck, I wouldn't want that cnut of a man on our side.

Meanwhile on Monday morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/talking-football-at-work-can-get-you.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10 ... t-you.html</a>

It's like Friends Reunited at Loftus Road this afternoon.

Nedum and Dunnie start for QPR, while Mario does so for the red dippers, with Kolo on the bench.

No sign of the Scouse Bard nor SWP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.