This weekends other Prem Games 18-20 Oct

Re: Liverpool Thread 2014/15

That's why QPR are going down.

Shite Mr Austin

I cannot believe Bobby Zamora is still a premier league footballer, or that he ever was a premier league footballer tbh.

That clown Austin is easily the worse striker in the premiership no wonder QPR are in the shit

crap up front and old has been centre halves

oh I forgot absolutely no midfield

whp.blue said:
That clown Austin is easily the worse striker in the premiership no wonder QPR are in the shit

He's not even the worst QPR striker on the pitch, yet alone the worst in the league

BigOscar said:
whp.blue said:

He's not even the worst QPR striker on the pitch, yet alone the worst in the league
I think he is granted the other QPR strikers (Zamora today) may be on a par but that just makes them equally as bad

Austin may be the reason twitcher looses his job Twitcher has lost the plot if he thinks Austin can score the goals needed to keep QPR up

Austin is a pub player suited to division one at best

whp.blue said:
BigOscar said:
whp.blue said:

I think he is granted the other QPR strikers (Zamora today) may be on a par but that just makes them equally as bad

Austin may be the reason twitcher looses his job Twitcher has lost the plot if he thinks Austin can score the goals needed to keep QPR up

Plenty of strikers worse than Austin. Redknapp will get himself the sack for signing poor players Wio is 1 of them.

whp.blue said:
BigOscar said:
whp.blue said:

He's already got 2 goals this season, including a beauty against Southampton. Playing so many shit players who are in their mid to late 30's is probably their bigger problem. I know the media love to claim the importance of "PL experience", but in what world should people like Karl Henry, Clint Hill, Bobby Zamora, Richard Dunne and Wio all be playing at the same club in the premier league? Madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.