This weekends other Prem Games 29-31 March

We need an atmosphere like this every home game as well from now until the end of the season.

Listen to the belief and determination from their fans.

We need to fucking step up in the next few weeks as well as the players. Sick of our subdued atmospheres.

Lancet Fluke said:
Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
I'm really not looking foward to our trip to anfield
If they play this attacking style v us, we will top it and score. We will win that game. I can't wait.

Do you really believe that Pidge? I'm not saying we can't win but we will need to be at our absolute best and Aguero would have to be playing a major part in the game imo and I'm not convinced he will. I'd take a draw now, that's for sure.
I do mate. Liverpool have some great players who are performing as a unit, but we have better ones who also can do that.
I fear nobody these days, nobody at all.

The trip to Anfield is going to be much tougher than the Emirates, that is why I'm gutted with yesterday's result.

We should have gone for it.

We could still win the league if we lose at Anfield but we will have to win the rest of our games and Southampton, Everton and even crystal palace won't be easy fixtures.

God help us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.