This weekends other Prem Games 29-31 March

Naughton, Rose, Sigurdsson, Chadli, Kaboul, Bentaleb.........Championship standard.
They only have Lennon and Lloris who are worthy of a club aiming for Europe.
They have certainly spunked away all the Bale money.

Pigeonho said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Pigeonho said:
If they play this attacking style v us, we will top it and score. We will win that game. I can't wait.

Do you really believe that Pidge? I'm not saying we can't win but we will need to be at our absolute best and Aguero would have to be playing a major part in the game imo and I'm not convinced he will. I'd take a draw now, that's for sure.
I do mate. Liverpool have some great players who are performing as a unit, but we have better ones who also can do that.
I fear nobody these days, nobody at all.

Who have they played as well, Chelsea are shite, United are shite, Spurs are the shittest they've been for years, that's at least 10 points Liverpool never usually get. Arsenal are also shite and have showed it recently, we should of maybe got 3 points yesterday but no-one can say Liverpool are the best team in the league. They've scored goals for fun against mostly wank teams with wank defences, didn't happen against us though did it. With a lot more to play for they'll be top 6 at most Liverpool next year.

Christ Spurs are bad. Another utterly bollockless performance.

Getting rid of Villas-Boas may have been justified, replacing him with this buffoon was borderline criminal.

That said, you've also got to admire the way Liverpool go at teams from the start.

Have a little faith in your own team. Liverpool are not Barcelona and They also have to win against the lesser teams.. who thought that Chelsea result from yesterday would happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.