This weekends other Prem Games 29-31 March

Haha spurs are shit,at the end of the day we cant rely on other teams to do us a favour,if we play as we can i honestly feel we will go and get something at anfield,until then lets worry about southampton....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
City should break the bank for Suarez.
All day long he is the best striker in the league for me,and never gets injured
I agree but no way his going to another PL team. The owners will not sell him at any cost. If he leaves it will be Spain

karen7 said:
I fear for us at Liverpool

man up :)
:-)

At least if we lose it's still in our hands.
It won't be. If we lose there (saying we both win next week) they'll be seven points ahead of us and we' have two games in hand on them so can only get to one pint behind them.

karen7 said:
I fear for us at Liverpool

man up :)
:-)

At least if we lose it's still in our hands.
[bigimg]http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/12893i8EF3BDD4BE64C0EF/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/bigimg]

8 wins on the spin after today!

Big momentum - I'd rather Chelsea than these candle lighting c@nts.

Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Bilboblue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Kaboul has gifted them 2 goals.

Wish we were gifted points like this.

11-1 against Spuds says we were.
Were any of those goals gifts? Navas's first at the Etihad was a bad clearance from Lloris but he still had to twat it first time in to the top corner. Hardly a gift like an OG.

brotherblue said:
The trip to Anfield is going to be much tougher than the Emirates, that is why I'm gutted with yesterday's result.

We should have gone for it.

We could still win the league if we lose at Anfield but we will have to win the rest of our games and Southampton, Everton and even crystal palace won't be easy fixtures.

God help us

Cease being a wimp now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.