This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

images

SebastianBlue said:
IH8MUFC said:
taconinja said:
It's weird. I look at Burnley and ask myself what is their on-pitch philosophy. It's one of the rare instances where I simply can't tell what they're at least trying to do. I'm not sure they have any kind of plan other than hope.
Their tactics are clearly defend deep. Then long balls and get on the second ball.

So far it's working they have had 4 good scoring opportunities. The rags have had 1.

Unfortunately, the only reason it has been so far marginally effective is because of Van Gaal's fetish with a back three, regardless of whether they have the players for it.

Once they play the Aston Villas, Stoke Citys, and West Hams the tactic will be found wanting.

You ****

Brendan110_0 said:
United are starting to realise how difficult it is when teams have a pop - now they don't stand off them and put weak teams out :)
West Ham will. BFS still thinks Ferguson is in charge.

They have no shape what so ever, look very disjointed and keep knocking the ball long. This is a very very poor performance so far.

Theengelbert said:
Unbelievable how poor united look. Any of the bigger clubs would've been a few goals ahead by now. Still think they'll get a jammy 1-0 deflected goal
It annoys me looking at their schedule until October 26th.

willipp said:
They have no shape what so ever, look very disjointed and keep knocking the ball long. This is a very very poor performance so far.
Being a bit unfair. Burnley is still trying to get used to the Premier League.

MCFC1993 said:
Unbelievable how much Mata has looked out of his depth, turned into Torres at Chelsea.
I don't think he ever wanted to go there and is sandbagging until he can get back to Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.