This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

pikku said:
taconinja said:
pikku said:
Di maria looking good,how could real madrid let him go when he was their best player last season.
Because it's Real Madrid. Also I don't think he was their best player last season. He just happened to fluke some consistent form at the end.
Nah,i think he was good along with modric,both of them work incredibly off the ball too..Just hoping that di maria will be shit for united though..
Don't get me wrong. He's good. He's just inconsistent. I think Modric was their player of the season this past year.

SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:
SebastianBlue said:
As much as they are coping with a very poor United team, if this is their full quality, Burnley will be going down.
They could use a Pulis type to organize them. As is they don't have enough talent attacking but aren't set up to get a draw against a quality team.

Their back four are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a united player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.
So you have been counting but don't remember if it's 4 or 5 times :-p

None of their midfielders are showing for the ball when the defenders have it.

IH8MUFC said:
SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:
They could use a Pulis type to organize them. As is they don't have enough talent attacking but aren't set up to get a draw against a quality team.

Their back four are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a united player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.

It's weird. I look at Burnley and ask myself what is their on-pitch philosophy. It's one of the rare instances where I simply can't tell what they're at least trying to do. I'm not sure they have any kind of plan other than hope.

malg said:
SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:

Their back three are too timid for this level—I've counted four or five times now where they could have easily played it out but decided rather to clear indiscriminately straight to a Burnley player at halfway. They'll be punished once they play a decent team.
Sorted....

United is about their level, you are correct.

Rags to score at least 3 here. Once they get the first, I can see a few more going in. Di Maria looking good, as would be expected given the opposition.

IH8MUFC said:
pikku said:
Di maria looking good,how could real madrid let him go when he was their best player last season.
It's real madrid. Di Maria doesn't sell enough shirts in Asia. For what it's worth Ancolotti didn't want him to leave.
It is insane the amount of money RM spend in each of their transfer window.

IH8MUFC said:
SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:

I am not quite sure if the fifth time was a poor pass or indiscriminate clearance. :-P

pikku said:
IH8MUFC said:
pikku said:
It's real madrid. Di Maria doesn't sell enough shirts in Asia. For what it's worth Ancolotti didn't want him to leave.
It is insane the amount of money RM spend in each of their transfer window.
Perez is a nut. Granted, he's a nut with unlimited funds because fairness or something like that.

IH8MUFC said:
pikku said:
Except he'd been touted round all the big clubs throughout the summer

If it hadn't been for FFPR then he'd be in Paris
When they said no was offered to Chelsea and City

Scum are far from his first choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.