This weekends other Prem Games 30-31 Aug2014

Good thing about Spuds is that they are always good for a 5 or 6 goal romp. They don't have the mentality, like Stoke or Sunderland, that "the opposition are miles better than us, so we should be a bit conservative here." Hence why they get these spankings.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damanino said:
Sterling ffs. Like his sheer pace and technical ability, also the way how aggressive his runs are. We could have this type of player in our squad as an option. Not the best finishing tho.:)

if we can't get Reus, and Liverpool could finish 5th for us, then I'd be straight in for him next summer.

No way they would sell to us, or any other English team. Plus he's English, so you can add as many zeros as you like to his fee if they did sell. Better value elsewhere.

cookster said:
Don't see Spuds troubling the top 4 this season.

Turning out to be a great weekend. Only need Arse to win for a full house.

Well done City!

C'mon, it's not like we had the easiest match out of them all

chaddblue said:
cookster said:
Don't see Spuds troubling the top 4 this season.

Turning out to be a great weekend. Only need Arse to win for a full house.

Well done City!

C'mon, it's not like we had the easiest match out of them all

Exactly. Early days but Pelle could be under big pressure with Arse, Munich and Chelsea coming.

I'm slightly less concerned about our upcoming game with them than I was.

Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
So spurs are still shit then!

Yep, can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They need top quality players. That means spending money. Can't spend money without generating more revenue. Difficult to generate more revenue without success. Won't get success without decent players. Decent players won't come without success.....................etc, etc. Unless they get a rich owner who bankrolls them........oh, no, they voted against that didn't they? Feel sorry for them.
Nah, not really.

ianw16 said:
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
So spurs are still shit then!

Yep, can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They need top quality players. That means spending money. Can't spend money without generating more revenue. Difficult to generate more revenue without success. Won't get success without decent players. Decent players won't come without success.....................etc, etc. Unless they get a rich owner who bankrolls them........oh, no, they voted against that didn't they? Feel sorry for them.
Nah, not really.
They had their chance last year with the Bale money they got, but they blew it. Spurs have always had a lot of players so it would have been better if they had bought maybe a few high level players. I think the Paulinho, Soldaldo and Lamela signings may haunt them for a very long time. Unbelievable how their defence is still so bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.