This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Gabriel said:
Everton spurned chances and Arsenal had shown a toughness hitherto lacking, but Barkley looks frighteningly good.

We should starting working on a deal for this kid. Gonna be world class.

dronefromsector7g said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Honestly think we will destroy these next week
Can see a 3 or 4-0 and their confidence shot.

*crosses fingers*
You might want to cross more than that, it will be a tight game, no 3's or 4's next week. We play as we can, we should win, but we need a full compliment of players to pick from, and its a far more important game than Tuesday night.

Bluemoon115 said:
Does that mean we can stop flapping about yesterdays result?
If anything, that result makes our draw yesterday even worse. Imagine if we'd hung on for a win (undeserved, but I'd have taken it). We have gained 3 points on Chelsea and the vermin and two points on Arsenal.

cleavers said:
dronefromsector7g said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Honestly think we will destroy these next week
Can see a 3 or 4-0 and their confidence shot.

*crosses fingers*
You might want to cross more than that, it will be a tight game, no 3's or 4's next week. We play as we can, we should win, but we need a full compliment of players to pick from, and its a far more important game than Tuesday night.
I wouldn't be bothered if we started our academy team against BM.

We had the toughest game of the lot (apart from Everton) and only lost ground on Liverpool, sets next weekend up a beauty. Hopefully this stops people looking past our good point yesterday.

MSP said:
I guess Martinez proved himself finally to those that thought he was not good at Wigan. His next job is going to be one of big ones.
Deservedly so, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.