This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Good result for us, we just have to beat Arse next week and the point at Saints will look a lot better, hopefully Napoli give them a game on Wednesday.

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Problem for Everton is that top clubs in Europe will be after Martinez even Barcelona

AntiUnited said:
Hey guys im gutted i missed this game.. how well did everton play did they deserve the equalizer ? How well did lukaku play?? thanks

Everton dominated the first 40 minutes, Arsenal took control after that. Lukaku played okay, not a special performance anyway.

blink922 said:
Well done to whoever bet on 1-1 (someone earlier in the thread)

Hehe, thanks mate. Was abit nervous towards the end with longer than expected ET and giroud's shot

waspish said:
Problem for Everton is that top clubs in Europe will be after Martinez even Barcelona

i was never sure about martinez and wanted him to take the rags job.

glad he didnt get asked now as he may be better than i first thought.having said that,i dont think anyone could save the rags.

mcfclovin88 said:
AntiUnited said:
Hey guys im gutted i missed this game.. how well did everton play did they deserve the equalizer ? How well did lukaku play?? thanks

Everton dominated the first 40 minutes, Arsenal took control after that. Lukaku played okay, not a special performance anyway.

how well did ross play ? did he show up ?

waspish said:
The other problem is all their loan players. Glad they got that result today but I still think the loan system unfairly distorts things.

AntiUnited said:
mcfclovin88 said:
AntiUnited said:

how well did ross play ? did he show up ?

Won man of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.