This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
drthingy said:
The majority of current ST holders mate including myself ! 8 years is nothing. Try 9 goals at home in one season and you'll see what suffering was!

You are a definite improvement on that clown gooner2 always like seeing what other fans outside the club think of us. I think if you are still top at Christmas then you deserve to win it.

Anyway enjoy man zen it is a nice place though a new italian has just opened as of yesterday!

Fair point. I've always had a lot of time for City fans. You have endured a lot over the years and no one can begrudge you some success having to put up with your local rivals in Salford.

I've been a ST holder since 1988 and before then paid through the gate. I supported Arsenal because I grew up in Highbury and my Dad was an Arse fan too which kind of reinforced things.

I cant stand those who support a team just because they are successful. What's wrong with your local team?

I'll stick with Man Zen tomorrow. I know the north west well and if I had to live up there, Knutsford would be my choice or failing that, at least south of the M56.

As for the title, if honest, I think we'll fall short over a season, but hoping otherwise.

Think we will win the league and will get stronger and stronger over season but i respect your view

Respect city fans and they deserve credit for backing their club through thick and thin when they were in the championship.

I am from north london and i was taken to my first game in 1990 when we won 4-1 over sheffiedf united against a certain vinne jones. They were only 20 mintues train journey away and have not looked back since.

I hope you're right about our chances but we really don't have the strength in depth that City and Chelsea have.

I mean, can you imagine us with our resources loaning either Lukaku or Barry out if they were our players? I don't think so.

Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
Fair point. I've always had a lot of time for City fans. You have endured a lot over the years and no one can begrudge you some success having to put up with your local rivals in Salford.

I've been a ST holder since 1988 and before then paid through the gate. I supported Arsenal because I grew up in Highbury and my Dad was an Arse fan too which kind of reinforced things.

I cant stand those who support a team just because they are successful. What's wrong with your local team?

I'll stick with Man Zen tomorrow. I know the north west well and if I had to live up there, Knutsford would be my choice or failing that, at least south of the M56.

As for the title, if honest, I think we'll fall short over a season, but hoping otherwise.

Think we will win the league and will get stronger and stronger over season but i respect your view

Respect city fans and they deserve credit for backing their club through thick and thin when they were in the championship.

I am from north london and i was taken to my first game in 1990 when we won 4-1 over sheffiedf united against a certain vinne jones. They were only 20 mintues train journey away and have not looked back since.

I hope you're right about our chances but we really don't have the strength in depth that City and Chelsea have.

I mean, can you imagine us with our resources loaning either Lukaku or Barry out if they were our players? I don't think so.
Arsenal have a lot of quality midfielders. You have for a long time. City lack quality cover in central defence, whilst Arsenal lack cover up front

I expect Arsenal will try and strengthen in January but it wont be easy to do that

it's looking like Arsenal v City at the moment as Chelsea are stumbling. I am a bit wary of Chelsea going out and buying a striker though. Mourinho seems to be running out of patience with Torres, Eto'o and Ba. If they had a quality striker, I think they'd be several points better off

Marvin said:
Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:

Arsenal have a lot of quality midfielders. You have for a long time. City lack quality cover in central defence, whilst Arsenal lack cover up front

I expect Arsenal will try and strengthen in January but it wont be easy to do that

it's looking like Arsenal v City at the moment as Chelsea are stumbling. I am a bit wary of Chelsea going out and buying a striker though. Mourinho seems to be running out of patience with Torres, Eto'o and Ba. If they had a quality striker, I think they'd be several points better off

Arsenal and city been best two teams in the league which is why next week game is so big for both clubs.

Chelsea can still win league but only if they add striker and defender in jan transfer window.

Marvin said:
Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:

wonder if Wooney will finally shit on the rags and hasten their demise by going to Chelski?

Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:

We go loads of depth mate. just look who we can bring of the bench today and that is not forgeting we did not have od ox , sagna or pod free to play. We got monreal or thomas on bench if need be it. Got loads of depth.

I don,t think chelsea or city that strong. both teams defences are awful and lack cover if either terry or kompany get injured.

Marvin said:
Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:

I think it's between you and Chelsea with us as an outside bet.

We find it hard to buy players at the best of times, let alone January. Benzema wold be nice though.

Lets talk again in 9 days, after you and Chelsea.

Missed the game today, but another bad result for us. It's a shame that all our rivals got result. Big game against Chelsea.

supercrystal7 said:
Missed the game today, but another bad result for us. It's a shame that all our rivals got result. Big game against Chelsea.
You didn't miss much;

bad-webinar-1.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.