This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

AntiUnited said:
sir baconface said:
AntiUnited said:
how well did ross play ? did he show up ?

Won man of the match.

AWWW shit we need to break the bank for him !
He completely bossed midfield and looked a threat whenever he had the ball. I agree, we need this lad in our squad before anyone else does. Great that he's a brit too.

gwt said:
AntiUnited said:
sir baconface said:
Won man of the match.

AWWW shit we need to break the bank for him !
He completely bossed midfield and looked a threat whenever he had the ball. I agree, we need this lad in our squad before anyone else does. Great that he's a brit too.

I'd sign him as well he'd slot alonside Yaya and Fernandinho perfectly.

Manchester_lalala said:
I can see Everton getting top four this season. 4 points from there last two away games is brilliant for them. Back line is solid, options in midfield and lukaku who had a quiet game but he could had a few still.

Im watching the highlights Lukaku knocked 2 players off and almost scored... BEAST !and holy shit at the gaol lololol .good good team, proper football

Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Results like today are why im still not convinced we will win it. Ok, we didn't lose, but to drop points at home in our supposedly tantalising form isn't what contenders should be doing. Everton pretty much came at us today, and we looked like we didn't like that, so im literally shitt*ng myself as to what Man City might do next week. Players look tired, and having CJ at RB isn't ideal when Bacary's not playing. A real investment needed in January if we are to think of mounting a challenge, but because I don't think we will be adding much, I have very little expectation of us finishing top.

MSP said:
I guess Martinez proved himself finally to those that thought he was not good at Wigan. His next job is going to be one of big ones.

Martinez inherited a mid-table team, spend little money and managed to get 28 points

Pellegrini inherited the former Champions, spent 100 mill and only managed to get one more point than Martinez.

El Mago said:
MSP said:
I guess Martinez proved himself finally to those that thought he was not good at Wigan. His next job is going to be one of big ones.

Martinez inherited a mid-table team, spend little money and managed to get 28 points

Pellegrini inherited the former Champions, spent 100 mill and only managed to get one more point than Martinez.

Leave it out will you

Great performance by Everton. Deserved a point if not more

Lukaku is a handful, but his quality isn't great. He's getting loads of plaudits at the moment, but if they had a top class striker they'd be even more of a threat. Sometimes his use of the ball is poor

Ducado said:
El Mago said:
MSP said:

Leave it out will you

Beat me 2 it.

El Mago said:
MSP said:

Come May the 100m investment will prove to be the difference in 15+ points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.