This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
]
Still got four points from two and have let in two goals in eight

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.
False confidence if you can't even bring yourself to admit a point at home was a setback.

Nope its not as we further clear then we before the weekend . We faced everton side who top six team. they beaten united, chelsea and drawn with liverpool and spurs. lost to you lot but gave you a close game.

what will hurt their top four chances is they draw to many games deep down.

Today, just shows to me, that it's same old Arsenal in Premier. Forget CL we are talking PL before you start.
A soon as you meet a side that can play a bit, you look totally average. You have very good midfielders, who
play when the opposition stand off, but overdo it at the sharp end. 1 in 50 will give you your class goal the
rest just end in turn over of the football. Lukaku was not at his best today, take those liberties with any of our forwards,
next week and 3 points will soon disappear. Plus a serious dent in your GD. Spurs aint brilliant but we put 6 past them
because we are that good at home.

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Arsenal will surely buy in January and they get a lot of goals from midfield, but I'd be a bit worried if I were an Arsenal fan now. That's two home games in recent games where they've been less than impressive: Everton and Southampton.
]
Still got four points from two and have let in two goals in eight

we five points clear which a point more then after weekend. gained point on chelsea who had a easier game and we could pull further clear after next two games. So feeing rather confident really.
False confidence if you can't even bring yourself to admit a point at home was a setback.

They seem to be doing better on the road anyway to be honest.

Remember we have been here before with Arsenal fans (and I suspect Gooner2 is the same one) makes wild claims bigs his team up, when it goes tits up disappears then logs on with a new username, he will be back next year as Gooner3

Ducado said:
Remember we have been here before with Arsenal fans (and I suspect Gooner2 is the same one) makes wild claims bigs his team up, when it goes tits up disappears then logs on with a new username, he will be back next year as Gooner3

How many f's is that ?

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

Brilliant. Just found out about Everton's equaliser after turning off at 1-0 to watch Home Alone with the family.

Can't wait for next week. Come on blues. Let's show the world who's the fucking daddy

Re: This weekends other Prem Games 7th & 8th December

jimharri said:
waspish said:
Dubai Blue said:
The other problem is all their loan players. Glad they got that result today but I still think the loan system unfairly distorts things.

I agree I think Premier players to other premier teams shouldn't be aloud
Okay; what if they were silent?

Haha then that would be a allowed

Didsbury Dave said:
Brilliant. Just found out about Everton's equaliser after turning off at 1-0 to watch Home Alone with the family.

Can't wait for next week. Come on blues. Let's show the world who's the fucking daddy

How are the three cats BTW ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.