This Weekends other Prem Games Discussion Thread

Would rather have them both 12pts behind us rather than chelsea 9 behind so the bin dippers winning was the preferred result after the draw of course.

Really confident adter watching them both today we can get results at both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Really confident after watching them both today we can get results at both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Not wishing to tempt fate, but both teams looked poor today. If we approach both games with the correct attitude, we can walk away with 6 points. I think today was the first time I'd seen a full 90 mins of Chelsea under AVB and I'm surprised at just how awful they were. Liverpool look a better team without Downing, Henderson and Caroll on the pitch.

Chelsea looked old all over the park. If they persisist with the "senior players", 12 points will be nothing. Excellent weekend !

Spurs have two games in hand, Villa & Everton at home, if they win they go 3rd a point behind united, not saying they will win the league but if results go for them technically a 3 horse race, or 2.5 horse race. But its city's for the taking /spurs.fan

I think the most important point about the Dippers, Arse and Spuds is they are pretty much one man teams at the moment. If the Dippers didn't have Suarez they'd be fucked this season, without Van Persie Arsenal would probably be bottom three now - he really has dragged them up that table single-handedly. Don't think Spuds are so reliant on one player, but it does seem that without Van Der Vaart they are not the same.

josh_spurs said:
Spurs have two games in hand, Villa & Everton at home, if they win they go 3rd a point behind united, not saying they will win the league but if results go for them technically a 3 horse race, or 2.5 horse race. But its city's for the taking /spurs.fan

to be honest i fancy spurs this year, i can see them getting 3rd/4th.

if they keep everyone fit that is.

dario2739 said:
I think the most important point about the Dippers, Arse and Spuds is they are pretty much one man teams at the moment. If the Dippers didn't have Suarez they'd be fucked this season, without Van Persie Arsenal would probably be bottom three now - he really has dragged them up that table single-handedly. Don't think Spuds are so reliant on one player, but it does seem that without Van Der Vaart they are not the same.
I think Parker has really been their most important signing. He's stabilized their midfield.

taconinja said:
dario2739 said:
I think Parker has really been their most important signing. He's stabilized their midfield.

Walker gives them something else as well!!! He's not Micah, but he's a damn good footballer for a youngster too.

ban-mcfc said:
josh_spurs said:

to be honest i fancy spurs this year, i can see them getting 3rd/4th.

if they keep everyone fit that is.
with their late additions i think its nailed..... i knew chelsea and arsenal would struggle.... liverpool and spurs have a chance to nick them places.still wide open!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.