This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

brandyzee said:
with Liverpool winning 1-2 away at west ham means those fools at utd have now conceded the title.
First weekend of April!
ha ha

Does that mean that they have held onto the title for even shorter time than we did? PREMIERSHIP RECORD?

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
You are saying I can't post what I want, despite knowing its bang on the money?

PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

Agenda?

Turner89 said:
Webb is a horrendous referee. Dowd or Oliver would be the best choice for me.

Haha is this a joke. The same Dowd that gave a pen against Richards in the semi when the ball flew off his foot onto his hand. Cost us the Cup that. Oliver is a weak shithouse as proven at OT. I'd have Webb because he is reluctant to give pens unless nailed on (except the rags of course)

Turner89 said:
Our second penalty probably wasn't a penalty, although I can see why it was given. Their equaliser was never legitimate in a million years, Carroll clearly impeded the goalkeeper. You could also say that the first penalty we received should have resulted in a red. Swings and roundabouts, as has been said already.

Not a vintage performance by any means, that. When you play against a side like West Ham though, you take what you can.
You are taking the piss right?

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

Agenda?
Nah, a case of the face doesn't fit.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:

Agenda?
Nah, a case of the face doesn't fit.

What did you do with yourself when banned for 2 weeks?

mcfc2607 said:
Will any of you blues clap the pool when we give them a guard of honour before the match next week.

Must admit, I'm a bit gutted they won it today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.