This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Pigeonho said:
Ducado said:
Pigeonho said:
The best of it is they were quoting another clubs forum about how paranoid their fans are. That was a slice of delicious half time irony pie!

Carry on!
You are saying I can't post what I want, despite knowing its bang on the money?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZDI_boFFbY[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
Ducado said:
Pigeonho said:
The best of it is they were quoting another clubs forum about how paranoid their fans are. That was a slice of delicious half time irony pie!

Carry on!

PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT

Ref was absolute pants.

Our second wasn't a pen.
Their goal should haven't have stood.

Swing and roundabouts

Mancity1980 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Go at these fuckers right from the off next week and they wont know whats hit em, early goal and they will buckle.

I think their thoughts will be the same

Maybe but the difference is we are better than them, if we are at it there is only one winner.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:13 pm --<br /><br />
Mancity1980 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Go at these fuckers right from the off next week and they wont know whats hit em, early goal and they will buckle.

I think their thoughts will be the same

Maybe but the difference is we are better than them, if we are at it there is only one winner.

LFC-Fans said:
Ref was absolute pants.

Our second wasn't a pen.

Swing and roundabouts

correct, id be fuming if there goal had been given against us

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Ducado said:
Carry on!

PARANIOA ISNT WORTH IT
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

SkyBlueCanuck said:
super_city_si said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
i shudder to think of the flopping the scousers will do next weekend.

would love to see Pellegrini fire a warning shot in the press to the ref.
Trouble is there will be 40000 amped up scousers baying for every decision. Ref will have to be strong next week.

precisely why i hope that our classy, understated manager chooses this week to use whatever bully-pulpit he has to attempt to preempt those howling dippers.

I agree. It's time the gloves come off and Pellegrini to put some pressure on the refs otherwise we will 100% end up conceding a penalty at Anfield.

LFC-Fans said:
Ref was absolute pants.

Our second wasn't a pen.

Swing and roundabouts
Just bad reffing mate
He certainly wasn't being biased to either team.

big big game on sunday, i dont know who the ref is but im sure he'l be on top of the game 'he has to' its prob the title decider

The cookie monster said:
LFC-Fans said:
Ref was absolute pants.

Our second wasn't a pen.

Swing and roundabouts
Just bad reffing mate
He certainly wasn't being biased to either team.
I think there is definitely a case of him trying to even things up with the second penalty, which is poor. The first is a mistake, the second is intentionally favouring one side. I'm not suggesting that's bias to Liverpool, refs do that to all teams (like Newcastle being red card proof in the second half against us after the dissallowed goal), but it's piss poor to try and cancel out one wrong with another

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.