This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Neville saying its okay for Anthony Taylor (Rag) to cock up the penalty decision as 2 wrongs make a right and its okay as the end result wasn`t affected.

zandvoort blue said:
Neville saying its okay for Anthony Taylor (Rag) to cock up the penalty decision as 2 wrongs make a right and its okay as the end result wasn`t affected.

You sound surprised,he wants liverpool to be champions as does the rest of the media

karen7 said:
zandvoort blue said:

You sound surprised,he wants liverpool to be champions as does the rest of the media

I doubt he would want them to be Champions to be fair

Ducado said:
karen7 said:
zandvoort blue said:

Everyone does,it's a better story than us or chelsea winning it

karen7 said:
zandvoort blue said:

No way, he hates Liverpool more than us I think.

karen7 said:
Ducado said:
karen7 said:

Just about anybody with a rag connection doesn't want Liverpool winning the league; can't see Neville being any different. Best stick to the furry kittens!

jimharri said:
karen7 said:
Ducado said:

Just about anybody with a rag connection doesn't want Liverpool winning the league; can't see Neville being any different. Best stick to the furry kittens!

Let me have an agenda rant whilst pidge is banned lol

karen7 said:
jimharri said:
karen7 said:

Let me have an agenda rant whilst pidge is banned lol
Pidge is banned, what did he do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.