This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Xwp7WIg.jpg

The Suns' team of the day for yesterday. Lovely formation and look who's up front..

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
LeemoMCFC said:
Xwp7WIg.jpg

The Suns' team of the day for yesterday. Lovely formation and look who's up front..

he didn't even play.
Neither did 'rodellaga'

does not remotely compare, a spelling mistake compared to someone who didn't actually play.

Sky Blue said:
Turner89 said:
Webb is a horrendous referee. Dowd or Oliver would be the best choice for me.

Haha is this a joke. The same Dowd that gave a pen against Richards in the semi when the ball flew off his foot onto his hand. Cost us the Cup that. Oliver is a weak shithouse as proven at OT. I'd have Webb because he is reluctant to give pens unless nailed on (except the rags of course)

Howard Webb doesn't even give nailed on pens. Look at our game against Chelsea earlier in the season for evidence of just why he's so bad, or the FA Cup tie we played against Arsenal. Maybe it's just Liverpool fans that don't rate him, because I personally think he's an absolute shithouse.

Turner89 said:
Sky Blue said:
Turner89 said:
Webb is a horrendous referee. Dowd or Oliver would be the best choice for me.

Haha is this a joke. The same Dowd that gave a pen against Richards in the semi when the ball flew off his foot onto his hand. Cost us the Cup that. Oliver is a weak shithouse as proven at OT. I'd have Webb because he is reluctant to give pens unless nailed on (except the rags of course)

Howard Webb doesn't even give nailed on pens. Look at our game against Chelsea earlier in the season for evidence of just why he's so bad, or the FA Cup tie we played against Arsenal. Maybe it's just Liverpool fans that don't rate him, because I personally think he's an absolute shithouse.
Ah, you're a dipper. Explains everything.

BigOscar said:
The cookie monster said:
LFC-Fans said:
Ref was absolute pants.

Our second wasn't a pen.
Their goal should haven't have stood.

Swing and roundabouts
Just bad reffing mate
He certainly wasn't being biased to either team.
I think there is definitely a case of him trying to even things up with the second penalty, which is poor. The first is a mistake, the second is intentionally favouring one side. I'm not suggesting that's bias to Liverpool, refs do that to all teams (like Newcastle being red card proof in the second half against us after the dissallowed goal), but it's piss poor to try and cancel out one wrong with another

Thats what I think, he knew he got their goal wrong, so he decided to even it up by giving another pen. Oh well, I can't complain. We won.

If we play like that against you we'll get hammered though lol. Don't think we will, its a big game at home. We should be up for it.

LFC-Fans said:
BigOscar said:
The cookie monster said:
Just bad reffing mate
He certainly wasn't being biased to either team.
I think there is definitely a case of him trying to even things up with the second penalty, which is poor. The first is a mistake, the second is intentionally favouring one side. I'm not suggesting that's bias to Liverpool, refs do that to all teams (like Newcastle being red card proof in the second half against us after the dissallowed goal), but it's piss poor to try and cancel out one wrong with another

Thats what I think, he knew he got their goal wrong, so he decided to even it up by giving another pen. Oh well, I can't complain. We won.

If we play like that against you we'll get hammered though lol. Don't think we will, its a big game at home. We should be up for it.

City certainly will be

Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
Pigeonho said:
It's right though. Not like I'm making it up. I once got a two week ban off Ducado for giving someone 'a verbal volley of abuse'. Lovecity doesn't get one though, and ducado then chooses to quote my post to him and say I'm winding people up. You'd think that by now he would realise I'm not on any kind of wind up where paranoid city fans are concerned.

You're just trying to troll though, its easy to wum people when they are pissed off after a result when you don't give much of a fuck about city yourself.
You don't know me to say I don't give a shit about anything!

They know who you are and where you live and who you morris dance with..

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.