This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

Re: Penalty apart, result gives us hope & maintains our GD lead

Marvin said:
if they struggle against an 11 man Fulham, and need the ref to preserve their 3 points, you can see them dropping points in any game.

And if we can beat Sunderland and maybe put 2 or 3 past them, we can make it very difficult for them to surpass our goal difference.

I like your confidence mate but unless we beat Arsenal and Norwich goal difference will mean fuck all

Marvin said:
if they struggle against an 11 man Fulham, and need the ref to preserve their 3 points, you can see them dropping points in any game.

And if we can beat Sunderland and maybe put 2 or 3 past them, we can make it very difficult for them to surpass our goal difference.

this with huge big motherfuckin bells on!!! that shody performance from them tonight against a fulham team that never win away should tell you its them under pressure and not us, think about it, their fans are used to winning it and expect it, that has to bring pressure. our fans are not used to winning it and many i speak to think even if we finish second we will have still progressed strongly and are on an upward curve that will push them lot out of the way sooner or later

Marvin said:

correct marvin, just said on another thread match there results per game and beat them we win it end of, wigan and rovers will be no party for them both are fighting for points sunderland away is tough and a good swansea could turn up at old trafford

Get that Sunderland game won, and see what they do at Blackburn

Seed of doubt is growing in those smug rag "brains"

The i can see them dropping argument is weak. They have been lucky to win so many games this season. If anything they are getting luckier as the season progresses.

the PL is fucking so corrupt and sky and the rest of the media's rag loving makes me sick.

Jol is a real guy, love that he laughed when the interviewer said does he think united will win it

we need massive positivity on saturday, BE REAL

wayne71 said:
It aint luck

Must be witchcraft, then because most of the time, they're shite. Keep winning and this will turn back in our favour sooner than people think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.