This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

we got laughed at de niro earlier in the year, no-ones laughing now.

martin jol's comments about pens being given at old trafford,might put pressure on refs for the remaining 4games they will be under the microscope from non rag press and media which to be honest is few....

Uber Blue said:
de niro said:
I rest my case.

As has been mentioned before, the Scholes tackle was an ankle breaker; rewind the tackle and watch it again: stoods up and twisting as it goes into the shin/ankle. There was no replay. Why? Barry's tackle was shown repeatedly for about 5 fucking minutes; why wasn't Scholes'?

How much of SCUMTV do sky own again? There may not be an agenda against us by the FA, but the media agenda is fucking nailed on. In my mind, that particular tackle and the fact it will not get one fucking mention in any media outlet is proof enough that we are striving not just to beat other teams, but also the media - the same media that has helped to create a villain in Balotelli, leading him to get fuck all protection on the pitch and penalised for everything he does.

Exactly... my point before when he came on was how long he'll take before making a recklace challenge as he's renowned for it yet he's had a career of getting away with it (for the most part). Yet openly admitting after he first retired that he wasn't just a bad tackler (as the media perceived him to be giving him the benefit of the doubt), that he actually did it on purpose for challenges on him.

That tackle shows to me just how much media control is why utd are still challenging this season. Even before that pen decision (which had to be discussed about). Will anything be made of that Scholes tackle? Will it be showing on replay on skysports news 30 times an hour with all ex pro's stating he should face a ban? Or will it be ignored? It wasn't even shown on replay at the time of it happening.

RyanP3609 said:
jake28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ben Arfa at the swamp?

If there was an agenda Evans would not hav been sent off.

One decision against and how many for??...the fact u remember the Ben arfa pen speaks volumes,can u remember anymore?...you couldn't help but send Evans off for fouling Balo

Not to mention the Ben Arfa pen wasn't openly criticized for weeks stating how much of a disgrace it was that it was given as a pen. Fergie openly criticized the linesman, stating something along the lines of, "whether he gets another game the linesman isn't up to me"... See below;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8918291/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-may-face-FA-rap-following-linesman-blast-during-Manchester-Uniteds-draw-with-Newcastle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... astle.html</a>

I don't think he was actually charged for this was he? Even in the article he mentions a decision from TWO years ago.

He's got the ref's shit scared to do anything against Utd in case they gets it wrong. Say Carrick did win the ball, Murphy goes down, ref gives a pen. You'd see Fergie fume, get away with it as it wasn't a pen (if he won the ball) and what do you know Oliver's now not getting the "big games" anymore. Im sure the linesman for that game was dropped for a week or two after that.

It's bent as fuck.

he wasn't charged but refs from that game officiated C hampionship game next week ;)

@OptaJoe: 3 - Only West Brom (4) have given away more penalties at home in the Premier League this season than Manchester United. Untouchable?

deano ou812 said:
martin jol's comments about pens being given at old trafford,might put pressure on refs for the remaining 4games they will be under the microscope from non rag press and media which to be honest is few....

lol at you if you seriously believe that they will be under any kind of pressure.

Jol did not invented hot water saying that, it was said million of times and guess what changed..

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm --

Guess which single penalty appeal is mentioned in Mirror's match report:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-1-0-Fulham-match-report-Red-Devils-ride-their-luck-to-the-top-of-the-table-article883491.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 83491.html</a>

not a single f*****g word about Duff's one

Just go over to ragcafe and they have the audacity to have a topic title of:

Finally a decision that went for us!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/finally-decision-went-us-350871/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/finally-decis ... us-350871/</a>

What absolute arrogant bellends the rags are.

It was an awful decision by Oliver - what's the betting that he's punished by getting another big game next week!

Penalty apart, result gives us hope & maintains our GD lead

if they struggle against an 11 man Fulham, and need the ref to preserve their 3 points, you can see them dropping points in any game.

And if we can beat Sunderland and maybe put 2 or 3 past them, we can make it very difficult for them to surpass our goal difference.

Uber Blue said:
de niro said:
I rest my case.

As has been mentioned before, the Scholes tackle was an ankle breaker; rewind the tackle and watch it again: stoods up and twisting as it goes into the shin/ankle. There was no replay. Why? Barry's tackle was shown repeatedly for about 5 fucking minutes; why wasn't Scholes'?

How much of SCUMTV do sky own again? There may not be an agenda against us by the FA, but the media agenda is fucking nailed on. In my mind, that particular tackle and the fact it will not get one fucking mention in any media outlet is proof enough that we are striving not just to beat other teams, but also the media - the same media that has helped to create a villain in Balotelli, leading him to get fuck all protection on the pitch and penalised for everything he does.

Well said sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.