This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

ban-mcfc said:
wish we'd put more balls into the box like that, they do it time after time and we pussy foot about. dzeko would have a field day.

Don't be daft,we all know 442 is outdated and wins you nothing.......

This time last year i was mad Neville would be on Sky Sports, now i prefer him on there than anybody else.

FantasyIreland said:
ban-mcfc said:
wish we'd put more balls into the box like that, they do it time after time and we pussy foot about. dzeko would have a field day.

Don't be daft,we all know 442 is outdated and wins you nothing.......
Scored less, conceded more.

Had some amazing luck in timing of their games against the better teams mind.

the fact that so many teams play so shit and losing comfortably at the swamp is definitely a mental block

Why when Fulham are in touching distance of Utd's penalty area do they stop, turn around, and within 5 passes are back in their own penalty area?

Why do teams have no belief when they play at the swamp?

Why do Sky continually allow arse-kissing commentators like Jon Champion to come out with lines such as 'there's no better place in the Premiership than a packed house at OT' and then defending a two footed lunge from Giggs!

de niro said:
just flicked over, how quiet is that place.
Very very quiet am watchin in a pub near middlsboro, typical rag walks in just at a time when the commentators were taking a break from their cheesefest, starts having a go at the barmaid sayin she needs to put the volume on!! Prick!!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
just flicked over, how quiet is that place.
Very very quiet am watchin in a pub near middlsboro, typical rag walks in just at a time when the commentators were taking a break from their cheesefest, starts having a go at the barmaid sayin she needs to put the volume on!! Prick!!

citytill1die84 said:
The rags have had a full weeks rest but you'd think they played last night. The Swamp sounds like all the fans have hangover. This shit Rag team will drop some points I'm sure of it. Beat Sunderland put pressure in them again as they face Blackburn away.

thats the spirit mate

Re: Sky again

I don't usually buy into the whole "media conspiracy" thing, but I was fucking dumbfounded when I heard that.

Definite yellow, and a very possible red. At least Le Tissier had a bit of sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.