This Weekends PL Games

mat said:
Must not laugh.....
tumblr_lo32yzImtC1qfl8us.gif

Haha.

Suarez is having a horrible first 45.

He has now missed three very good chances... Back to his early days with the Reds, then.

I am watching this pathetic display by Liverpool against such a poor side as Villa.

With the team and players we have I have to wonder how in hell did Liverpool dominate City for such long periods of our games with them this season.....both away and, more worryingly, even at home.

Prestwich_Blue said:
deano ou812 said:
The only thing left for liverpool to play for is finishing infront of everton and even that is looking slim haha...
They could still beat us to second place.

Has Brendan Rogers hacked your account

As an aside if they lose, what's the betting that the press interview will be the same as all the other "we would have won, if the goal posts were not there"

Prestwich_Blue said:
deano ou812 said:
The only thing left for liverpool to play for is finishing infront of everton and even that is looking slim haha...
They could still beat us to second place.

My neighbour assured me they were going for top spot this season. I've to go and see him in May he said. They're leaving it very late and must be hoping for City and United to go into administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.