This Weekends PL Games

SebastianBlue said:
Suarez is having a horrible first 45.

He has now missed three very good chances... Back to his early days with the Reds, then.

Shades of last season for sure. Some of Liverpools approach play is excellent though, every bit as good as ours at times. They do look like they're getting about half a pitch more space than we would against Villa mind.

Would still definitely have Suarez here though. So forward thinking. Always looking to get to goal and has still done some nice things.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
So'ton play good football and they have a good mentality and it's built on a core of players who try really hard and are a real part of the re-birth of the club.

Pochettino's summer challenge is to build around the likes of Lambert and Lallana, supplement them with quality players so that they have enough to stay up but keep the core of the club content as that's what these mid-table need, stability.

Oh, and they need their proper red and white stripes back.

Southampton's challenge will be keeping hold of Lallana and Shaw, teams are sniffing already.

I'm sure Pochettino will be dipping into the Spanish market and it'll be interesting who he'll target?

A new keeper is certainly on the list

Ducado said:
Aston Villa v Liverpool

I fancy Villa to turn them over, I was quite impressed with them when we played them at their place, I would rather see Liverpool relegated than Villa

Impressed with them? I thought they were very poor. Their whole tactic was boot the ball up to Benteke, to elbow people in the face, dive, and make a nuisance of himself. It was only poor refereeing that allowed him to succeed. If it wasn't for Guzan, we would have won quite comfortably. Out of the relegation teams we've played this season, they were the worst. Having said that, I would rather they stay up than Sunderland, we do well at Villa Park.

br62 said:
I am watching this pathetic display by Liverpool against such a poor side as Villa.

With the team and players we have I have to wonder how in hell did Liverpool dominate City for such long periods of our games with them this season.....both away and, more worryingly, even at home.

no team spirit

no plan B

Mancini in charge

enough ;)

Nice through ball from Coutinho and tidy finish from Henderson. Liverpool will go on to win 4-1 with Suarez poaching a couple.

Sylia was there for the offering and Agbonlahor decides to do the impossible...

And there is Villa's season in a nutshell.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:
Suarez is having a horrible first 45.

He has now missed three very good chances... Back to his early days with the Reds, then.

Shades of last season for sure. Some of Liverpools approach play is excellent though, every bit as good as ours at times. They do look like they're getting about half a pitch more space than we would against Villa mind.

Would still definitely have Suarez here though. So forward thinking. Always looking to get to goal and has still done some nice things.

I may be cynical, but I think he is playing down a bit to ease any transfer fee/negotiation.

May be giving him too much credit, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.