This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Damocles said:
Don't understand Ramsey. I honestly don't see it in him. What am I missing here that is blatantly obvious to everybody but me?

damocles, it's because he's English and can pass a little bit. Happens every player, when a decent player (nothing more) emerges, the press have a wank, when in reality, they aren't comparable to continental players

I never rated him to be honest, as I say, I just don't see what everybody else does.

Damocles said:
Don't understand Ramsey. I honestly don't see it in him. What am I missing here that is blatantly obvious to everybody but me?

Same, I didn't even see anything before the injury, I just don't see anything that separates him from everyone else.

Forzacitizens said:
Damocles said:

damocles, it's because he's English and can pass a little bit. Happens every player, when a decent player (nothing more) emerges, the press have a wank, when in reality, they aren't comparable to continental players

He's Welsh, but I know what you mean :P

Forzacitizens said:
Damocles said:

He's Welsh.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Damocles said:

Same, I didn't even see anything before the injury, I just don't see anything that separates him from everyone else.

Well, he was 18 before his injury and used sparingly as a squad player. But looked a very good prospect. He's been gash all this season though.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Damocles said:

He's Welsh.
Ouch. Can see our Welsh section sending out the lynch mob!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.