This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

If Spurs win this and their game in hand, they're 1pt behind Chelsea, 4pts behind us. Recovered well from the thrashings by us and Stretford.

Damocles said:
BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
The bookies have eaten up your £10.00 damo. Arsenal are playing a ridiculously high defensive line only a matter of time before spurs get in behind. Im not a gambler
But I've stuck £5.00 on ade to score first 3-1 spurs.

Yeah, but their defenders are faster than Ade and VDV, so it isn't as big of a deal as it would be against other teams.

I see Arsenal as much more dangerous in possession, and they are starting to get over the losses of Nasri and Fabregas well. Gervinho gives them something different, RVP is one of the best around when fit, and they have quality in midfield now. Walcott will also punish people in the centre.

I'm a little worried about how often they have given away simple passes, but the odds were good and they're a better team than Spurs, so I thought I'd stick a tenner on.
Told you mate lol

Should VDV be off? Went into the crowd celebrating while on a yellow. Controversial. :D

Am i the only immature person who visualises a crinkly scrotum everytime i hear the name mertesacker?

LoveCity said:
If Spurs win this and their game in hand, they're 1pt behind Chelsea, 4pts behind us. Recovered well from the thrashings by us and Stretford.

If my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle. Four points behind the leaders after seven games isn't exactly great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.