This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

TCIB said:
lol jimharri
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Blue Tooth said:
Hoddle's bias is ridiculous...punters from neutral clubs works better for me...the guy is embarrasing himself.

He's got a history of it. Do you remember the haircut and Diamond Lights!

jimharri said:
TCIB said:
lol jimharri
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

You've not called me your mule for over a year.....

Blue Tooth said:
Hoddle's bias is ridiculous...punters from neutral clubs works better for me...the guy is embarrasing himself.

To Hoddle: "should he have been sent off as he was already on a yellow"
Hoddle: "But i dont think the 1st was a yellow card".
To Hoddle: "But he was given a yellow card for it Glen"

cookster said:
Blue Tooth said:

He's got a history of it. Do you remember the haircut and Diamond Lights!
hoddle-waddle-diamond-lights-145445.jpg

jimharri said:
TCIB said:
lol jimharri

I...i...i am deeply sorry and ashamed for my outburst, i have started sensitivity training and hopefully it will help me be a better person more respectful of others.

mat said:
jimharri said:
TCIB said:
lol jimharri

You've not called me your mule for over a year.....
More jackass than mule in your case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.