This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Damocles said:
LoveCity said:
If Spurs win this and their game in hand, they're 1pt behind Chelsea, 4pts behind us. Recovered well from the thrashings by us and Stretford.

If my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle. Four points behind the leaders after seven games isn't exactly great

Considering Spurs aren't expected to win the league and would be happy with 4th, I think they'd be delighted with that.

Van Der Vaart surely had to be sent off for running into the crowd as he's already on a yellow?

Hopefully this is a sign that this bollocks law is gone.

LoveCity said:
Should VDV be off? Went into the crowd celebrating while on a yellow. Controversial. :D

Yep
Handball for the goal and already on a yellow goes into the crowd which is a yellow card any other day.
No consistancy from refs yet again. Another shocking weekend for key errors in top class matches.

Saying that, never seen an Arsenal team give the ball away so carelessly.

LoveCity said:
Should VDV be off? Went into the crowd celebrating while on a yellow. Controversial. :D

I always look at the season as a whole LoveCity, i think they are a thin squad, after xmas i reckon they will suffer due to inevitable injuries etc.

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
Told you mate lol

Told me what?

That Spurs were going to score from a guy handballing it with two defenders next to him? Your point was that Spurs would play it through arsenal because of their high defensive line and if anything, it's been the opposite.

LoveCity said:
letter of the law yes, but think it would have been harsh, ref used a bit of common sense.

Forzacitizens said:
Damocles said:
Don't understand Ramsey. I honestly don't see it in him. What am I missing here that is blatantly obvious to everybody but me?

damocles, it's because he's English and can pass a little bit. Happens every player, when a decent player (nothing more) emerges, the press have a wank, when in reality, they aren't comparable to continental players
he's welsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.