This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

des hardi said:
Andouble said:
DTeacher said:
HaHaHaHaHa - fook off Redknapp, Van de Vaart and all you other Spurs shites!!

and they were the ones telling us WE were bottling it.
they had no business stating what they did last week..... as for fergie giving us a compliment on our best start.... wog on!!!

Wig on might be more apt ;o)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Jesus Liverpool are so shit!!

Had it not been for the penalty against us we would of won the other day as the wouldn't of spent the hour they did playing 10 at the back...

0-0 against Stoke at home shit scouse **** we'll twat them at Mugfield!!
Have.

jimharri said:
Now we have to take advantage of Spurs poor result on monday night. We need to get back to winning ways.

Definitely, 3 pts is a must

SuperYaya said:
Not worried about the United result, they wont drop points at home to a team like Bolton very often. Hopefully they get dicked away at Arsenal though, think there's every chance of that happening too.

Spurs drawing at home to Wolves would make it a fairly good Saturday for us.

Yeah, it was unthinkable that United would drop points at home to lowly opposition again. The hard work for them starts next week at Arsenal.

Spurs drawing at home to Wolves is a huge bonus for us. We need to make sure we get the three points at Wigan on Monday and then turn them over next weekend. Easier said than done of course but that would make the gap 8 points and could well see them out of the title race when you consider their next few away games after that.

Great result for Blackburn today, especially after having their best striker sent off.

As for Liverpool, oh dear lol.

Scholes Blatant Stamp, No Red Card, He Scores, They Win.

That's what someone has just told me.

Fucked if we will ever find out though as Match of the Day won't ever bring anything up that Sir Baconface won't like and I am never going to watch it, and an honest rag doesn't fucking well exist.

Anyone heard more about this?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

jimharri said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Jesus Liverpool are so shit!!

Had it not been for the penalty against us we would of won the other day as the wouldn't of spent the hour they did playing 10 at the back...

0-0 against Stoke at home shit scouse **** we'll twat them at Mugfield!!
Have.

You bustin balls today or summin?? Anyway I was to busy smashing on my keyboard to notice what I was typing to be fair ;-)

from the spurs forum

wolves are the cancer of the premier league, no one would honestly pay to watch the shite that Mcarthy coaches, they are devoid of ideas,devoid of talent and hopefully get what they deserve and go back down the leagues

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/match-day-chat/25916-tottenham-hotspur-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers-official-match-thread-25.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/match-d ... ad-25.html</a>

lol

Re: Scholes Blatant Stamp, No Red Card, He Scores, They Win.

Didn't watch the whole game but saw a blatant kick in the stomach and a hand ball - no yellow for either.

Walton the ref so what do you expect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.