This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

How wank was that of the spurs players to contest that dropped ball after the ref stopped play after the keeper caught it and smashed into his own player.It was probably a bit of time wasting but still a wank thing to do, maybe they felt a bit of pressure to win at home now they are title contenders

Re: Scholes Blatant Stamp, No Red Card, He Scores, They Win.

I was listening to the match on 5 live and the commentator stated that Scholes had gone into a tackle, his studs were showing and he made contact. He expressed amazement that he hadn't been shown a yellow so I am not sure how bad it was.

GloryGlory

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\tomburn.co.uk\glory-glory\vb\collection.php on line 1"

"Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at glory-glory.co.uk."

xD

Didnt he give an interview after he retired saying that his famous mistimed tackles werent mistimed and he knew exactly what he was doing!

Well we all know ol' Scholesy could never tackle *chuckle*

I saw the tackle it was a red card especially if you compare to kompanys against the scum.
The problem is your up against half these fucking shit refs who are rags.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Spurs have a seemingly good goal disallowed and Wolves score from a corner that should have been a goal-kick.

I'm just going to quote this so it has a bit more attention....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.