This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Re: Scholes Blatant Stamp, No Red Card, He Scores, They Win.

Think I'm correct in saying that Walton has never reff'd anything other than a scum win in every PL match he has reff'd 'em!

Some coincidence there!

What's the betting he gets the Everton Cup Final again! No chance for us if he does!

Conspiracy, or what!

If Spurs feel hard done by that they didn't get all three points perhaps they should look no further than what we have had to put up with of late WBA good goal disallowed , Sunderland goal scored from an offside position etc etc etc.

Wolves have been hard done by in a number of games this season they were due a bit of good fortune.

M18CTID said:
spurspinter1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Spurs have a seemingly good goal disallowed and Wolves score from a corner that should have been a goal-kick.

I'm just going to quote this so it has a bit more attention....

Who was the ref? Chris Foy?

Mike Jones...

It's kind of annoying, our two slip ups (bar the manc games obviously) have been encouraged by some shite refereeing decisions...Stoke and now today.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
jimharri said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Jesus Liverpool are so shit!!

Had it not been for the penalty against us we would of won the other day as the wouldn't of spent the hour they did playing 10 at the back...

0-0 against Stoke at home shit scouse **** we'll twat them at Mugfield!!
Have.

You bustin balls today or summin?? Anyway I was to busy smashing on my keyboard to notice what I was typing to be fair ;-)
It's what I do best. Ask anyone on here!

;-)

spurspinter1 said:
M18CTID said:
spurspinter1 said:

Mike Jones...

It's kind of annoying, our two slip ups (bar the manc games obviously) have been encouraged by some shite refereeing decisions...Stoke and now today.
Should've been more clinical, mate.

If City had had the amount of chances you had in the match today in a match, and won by a small margin, I'd be very disappointed to not have scored more.

spurspinter1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Spurs have a seemingly good goal disallowed and Wolves score from a corner that should have been a goal-kick.

I'm sure you didn't mind Sunderland scoring an offside goal against us

spurspinter1 said:
M18CTID said:
spurspinter1 said:

Mike Jones...

I think it's fair to say we've both been on the end of some shitty decisions in a few games this season. Foy was an even bigger twat when reffing your defeat at Stoke compared to our FA Cup game last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.