This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Some insightful punditry from Shearer on the Blackburn game, confusing Yakubu for Samba (who wasn't even playing) and Hangelaand for Wheater (who isn't even a Fulham player).

Ric said:
Some insightful punditry from Shearer on the Blackburn game, confusing Yakubu for Samba (who wasn't even playing) and Hangelaand for Wheater (who isn't even a Fulham player).
Have they already done the blackburn game?

Sessegnon had another very effective game,he's a player who would certainly improve our squad.Each time i've seen him he's caused defences problems(Cole's turn today....)always puts in a quality ball,scores more than his share and,with his pace,is a superb outlet.

Not 28 till June.

What a pass by Donovan for Everton, Silva-esque. Shame his short-term loan doesn't end before they play us, always seems useful at Everton when he's on loan there.

I've seen numerous challenges tonight on a par or worse than Komps' but what do ya know?? - fook all punishment......!!

Woodgates was the latest if anyones wondering.

Ric said:

Can you imagine trying to get a concise, insightful and articulate debate between him and Dwight York.

Now i even made myself giggle there (no im not a reincarnated Tommy Cooper)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Spurs have a seemingly good goal disallowed and Wolves score from a corner that should have been a goal-kick.

Yeah, well we know how it feels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.