This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
Perhaps Harry will learn to keep his gob shut now

Lik

He won't though, Ducado. Nor will the fans and nor will the media.

M18CTID said:
spurspinter1 said:
M18CTID said:
Who was the ref? Chris Foy?

Mike Jones...

It's kind of annoying, our two slip ups (bar the manc games obviously) have been encouraged by some shite refereeing decisions...Stoke and now today.

I think it's fair to say we've both been on the end of some shitty decisions in a few games this season. Foy was an even bigger twat when reffing your defeat at Stoke compared to our FA Cup game last week.

Agreed. Like I've said, too many big decisions altering the course of games at the moment. It's a shame.

I hope for a 100% footballing contest at your place, no drama, just football. I'm looking forward to it.

Pam said:
Ducado said:
Perhaps Harry will learn to keep his gob shut now

Lik

He won't though, Ducado. Nor will the fans and nor will the media.

Lets hope not if talking up your title credentials results in dropping points at home against relegation candidates.

Don't see what people get out of Spurs getting robbed. The Stoke game was as bad a referring performance as i have seen this year. On par with Atwells against Stoke at etihad for me. It's obvious that like city, spurs are a threat to the rags, chelsea, liverpool and arsenal or the $ky4.

IH8MUFC said:
Don't see what people get out of Spurs getting robbed. The Stoke game was as bad a referring performance as i have seen this year. On par with Atwells against Stoke at etihad for me. It's obvious that like city, spurs are a threat to the rags, chelsea, liverpool and arsenal or the $ky4.

Because we have had a freaking week of having it pushed in our faces about how good they are and they are going to do this and that, and Harry is the new Alf Ramsey

Ducado said:
IH8MUFC said:

Because we have had a freaking week of having it pushed in our faces about how good they are and they are going to do this and that, and Harry is the new Alf Ramsey

Damn straight, the media and some fans calling radio shows etc have done my nut in this week.

Ducado said:
IH8MUFC said:

Get over it already what are you a 12 girl that ran out of nail varnish? The way things are going city and spurs are going to get screwed over and the disgusting rags will win the league.

It's no way surprising that city and spurs get screwed over while the rags, chelsea, arsenal, dippers get decisions in their favour all the time.

IH8MUFC said:
Ducado said:
IH8MUFC said:

Get over it already what are you a 12 girl that ran out of nail varnish? The way things are going city and spurs are going to get screwed over and the disgusting rags will win the league.

It's no way surprising that city and spurs get screwed over while the rags, chelsea, arsenal, dippers get decisions in their favour all the time.

I really can't be arsed tonight

Did anyone hear the post match interviews on the radio with Harry spitting feathers over the farcical drop ball incident at the end of the match. McCarthy just took the piss saying "He's got some lamps on him " I notice it was omitted from MOTD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.