This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

MCFC-alan88 said:
I suppose I should want QPR to win because of Shaun, but I can't bring myself too because of Hughes and because I have an irrational fondness for Newcastle.

its not irrational, they are almost a carbon copy of us a few years back. i like newcastle a lot.

MCFC-alan88 said:
He must have been told to shut up, I've not heard him in the last 2 minutes.

Nah, he was just taking another quick swig out of the bottle.

MCFC-alan88 said:

I wish some fucker would give him a job as coach and get him off my fucking telly. I'm paying about 50 quid a month for this shit.

Lancet Fluke said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

I wish some fucker would give him a job as coach and get him off my fucking telly. I'm paying about 50 quid a month for this shit.

I know, it's like when my S/T money was going towards Danny Mills wages.

johnny on the spot said:
Over in Italy, Juve have just scored a lovely goal against Cagliari .

now that there's a stadium in Italy where you can actually see the fans I've noticed not one of them wear a football shirt. Just too cool of a culture.

lancs blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

I know, it's like when my S/T money was going towards Danny Mills wages.

Now you're just being depressing. There's no need for that on a weekend. :)

I've gone Ray Wilkins cold turkey and I cannot handle the withdrawal.

Looks like its Pleat and Ian for me now.

lancs blue said:
Is Wilkins on a bonus for how many tired old cliches he can fit into one commentary?

What I can't understand is that Sky must know the guy is not up to it, we can't be the only ones who find him the most annoying commentator

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.